One of the most important routine car maintenance services you should have done regularly is brake service. Next to oil changes, this is important to have done often at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando. Having your car brake system inspected and brake pads replaced by our expert Toyota technicians can help save you money and keep you safer behind the wheel!
Find out if your car needs brake service!
If you neglect to have regular brake service, it can end up costing you more money in the long run. Have your car brakes inspected and serviced to avoid extensive damages and the need for more expensive auto repairs! If you’re not sure if you need Orlando brake service, we can help!
- Pay attention to what your car is telling you! If your vehicle is in need of brake service in Orlando, you will hear it! A squeaking or squealing noise could mean you need new brake pads and to visit our Toyota Service Center ASAP!
- Have your car brought in for a look-see! Our friendly technicians at our Orlando auto service center can inspect your vehicle’s brake system to see if you need any repair or replacements. We suggest having your car brought in for a checkup every 5,000 miles or 5 months!
Our Orlando auto service center has tips to maintain your car brakes!
Once you’ve had routine auto maintenance done on your car brakes, you want to make sure you can get the most for your time and money. Toyota of Clermont is sharing tips to help you maintain car brakes for a longer and more efficient lifespan! While our auto maintenance in affordable, it’s still worth reading how you can save more money by keeping your brakes in good condition!
- Keep your foot off of the brake pedal when you aren’t using it! If you ever find yourself accidentally keeping your foot on the brakes, you’re riding your brakes and causing wear. Your brake pads and rotors will wear down quickly from friction and heat and cause more frequent maintenance!
- Leave an adequate amount of space between your vehicle and the car in front of you! By leaving room, you have more reaction time for braking and will not have to slam on your brakes as hard.
- Try coasting! Instead of braking to slow down, just remove your foot from the accelerator and coast to a slower speed if the conditions for it are right. This relieves your brakes from constant braking whenever you need to slow down.
- Hop on the highway! By using the highway, you can drive for long distances without the stop and go of city traffic that causes wear on your brakes. If you can, take the highway rather than busy city streets!
Just by changing your driving style a bit, you can save yourself some money and a headache later on! Our Toyota Service Center has fast and affordable brake service, and we even offer brake job coupons! Visit us today at 16851 State Rd. 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27!