Have you begun car shopping but you’re not exactly sure what you’re in the market for? One of the first decisions to make when shopping for a car is: new or used? This is not just one of the first decisions, but one of the biggest decisions as well. When deciding whether to buy a new car or a used car, you must weigh the pros and cons. To make the process a little easier for you, we’ve laid out the benefits and disadvantages of both!
Buying a new car vs a used car near Orlando
When weighing your options, keep in mind the pros and cons of both buying new and buying used. Our new Toyota dealership near Orlando has thought about the most important factors of each and this is our new versus used car shopping guide for YOU!
- Budget –Before you hit the car lot to peruse your options, make sure you’ve established a budget. Decide how much money you are willing to spend and this will help narrow down your choices. If you’re looking for huge savings, our used cars near Orlando are extremely affordable. Brand new cars are going to be more expensive than a pre-owned car.
- Financing –Typically, new Toyota near Orlando are easier to finance as banks and lending companies see new cars as less of a “risk.” With a new car, you’re more likely to get a lower finance rate.
- Variety –While shopping for a used car near Orlando, you have a variety of different makes and models but your options are limited when it comes to colors, features or trim levels. By purchasing a new Toyota you can take your pick of paint color, convenience features and model levels.
- Warranties – Toyota of Clermont offers warranties on new Toyota cars and a wide selection of our used cars as well! With warranties and guarantees, you’ll spend less money out of your pocket on auto service and repairs.
- Reliability –While all of our used cars have been put through a 160-point safety inspection, there is always a chance that an older, pre-owned car will have future issues. You can always depend on a new Toyota because you know it hasn’t been used or abused.
- Quality –You may be under the impression that a used car might not be high quality, but that’s not the case for Toyota Certified Used Cars. These pre-owned cars are Toyota make, models of recent years and have low miles on the odometer. Toyota Certified Used Cars are all like-new with an interior still in pristine condition.
Visit our new Toyota dealership for your car shopping needs!
As you can see, buying new has its perks but buying used does as well. We can help you find the right car for your lifestyle!
If you need more help deciding between buying new or used, our friendly Toyota associates can help you out! You can give us a call at (888) 590-6090 or visit us at 16851 State Rd. 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27!