Hallows’ eve is quickly approaching! Its only two days away! It’s an exciting night for most, but even more exciting for the little ones. They can’t wait to get into the awesome costumes and hit the streets to collect as many candy pieces as possible! Halloween night is filled with mischievous fun, so keep an eye on the road and drive safely around the neighborhood. Our Toyota dealership near Orlando wants to ensure you know some safe driving techniques before heading out in your new Toyota.
Drive safely on Halloween in your new Toyota!
Toyota first concern is your safety! That’s why most of our new cars are fully equipped with innovative and state-of-the-art safety features. At our Toyota dealership near Orlando you’ll find that most of our new Toyota models have features such as:
- Advanced Airbag System
- Toyota Star Safety System
- Whiplash-injury-lessening seats
- Available Safety Connect
- Backup Camera
- Multiple other features!
Even though our new Toyota cars near Orlando are fully fortified with safety equipment to avoid any collisions, there are other precautions you should follow to be safe on the roads. Especially on Halloween night! That’s why our Toyota dealership near Orlando has come up with some safe driving tips for you to keep mind.
Halloween safe driving tip from our Toyota dealership near Orlando!
Once the sun sets and the evening starts to darken the trick-or-treaters come out! So keep an eye open while driving your new Toyota on Halloween and stay safe on the road! Here are some safe driving tips to ensure everything runs smoothly:
- Avoid any distractions! You should regularly do this but make sure to keep your phone or anything else out of reach.
- Drive slowly. Abide by neighborhood driving limits and be extra cautious. The kids might be overly excited and just run to cross the street. If this happens, you want to make sure you can safely stop your car!
- Watch for kids near roads and crosswalks. Have an alert look out to ensure you don’t come across any surprises.
- Yield to pedestrians. If you come across any pedestrians, stop and wait for them to safely get across the street.
- Always signal! Remember to turn on your headlights and signal when turning. This should always be a part of your safe driving routine, but pay extra attention to this on Halloween. If you must pull over to either drop off or pick up your kids make sure to turn on your hazard lights.
- If you see a vehicle pulled over to the side don’t just drive around them. Stop behind them and see why they stopped. Make sure there are no kids hoping in or out of the car and if there aren’t any kids crossing the street before driving around them.
Now that you have learned these safe driving techniques you’re ready to celebrate a spooktacular Halloween! Get behind the wheel of your new Toyota near Orlando and drive to the neighborhood with the best candy! If you’d like to learn more about Toyota’s safety features give us a call at (888) 590-6090.