It’s officially November and with that comes the excitement and planning of the holidays. If you’re celebrating Thanksgiving and other holidays this season, you’re probably trying to sort out where Thanksgiving dinner will be held this year or where you’ll be traveling to. If you’re going out of town and on a road trip this holiday season, don’t forget about getting your car ready. You want to keep you and your family safe while on the road, and one of the best ways to do that is to visit our Toyota Service Center in Orlando for an inspection and routine car maintenance.
Before the turkey, get Toyota service!
Thanksgiving will be here within a couple of weeks, so it’s important that you get ready for it before the chaos begins. Before heading out on the road to visit Grandma’s house for Turkey Day, visit our Orlando Toyota Service Center. Our auto service technicians can thoroughly inspect your car, service it and get it back in tiptop shape before you start on your Thanksgiving journey. Prior to a road trip, it’s best to have your car caught up with routine car maintenance like:
- Oil change: An Orlando oil change will get your car back to running smoothly. An oil change is a great way to guarantee your car’s engine is operating well and won’t get gummed up by old and thick oil.
- Brake service: Our Orlando Toyota service technicians can inspect your entire braking system and determine if parts need to be replaced like brake pads or brake rotors. You need brakes in great condition on a road trip to ensure your safety while on the road.
- Battery check: If you’re traveling up north where the weather is colder, you want to make sure you have a strong battery. Extreme cold has an effect on car batteries and could leave you stuck out in the cold if it can’t turn your car on.
- Tire pressure: Get your tires properly inflated so they wear evenly and will keep better traction on the road. If our auto service techs find your tread is too low, you should get new tires before going out on the road.
- Windshield wiper replacement: Depending on where you’re going you may face hazardous weather conditions on your holiday road trip. Make sure you have maximum visibility with new windshield wipers that can clear, rain, snow and dirt from your front windshield.
Start off the holiday season with Orlando auto service!
You don’t want to miss out on any of the holiday fun because your car is broken down or has left you stranded. Don’t waste a second of Thanksgiving trying to fix your car when you could be eating turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie! Let our Orlando Toyota service techs get your car ready for family and fun.
Before November 26 arrives, bring your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando for routine car maintenance and a check-up! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27.