The Orlando Toyota Prius is one of the most iconic cars available on the market. Not only was it one of the first hybrid cars to make its debut, but it also happens to be the best selling hybrid vehicle! This Toyota hybrid is one of the most progressive rides out there, offering spectacular technology under the hood AND inside the cabin.
The 2015 Toyota Prius in Orlando has quite the history worth visiting. Join our Toyota dealership in going back in time with this Toyota hybrid!
Explore the rich history of the Orlando Toyota Prius!
Success usually comes from humble beginnings, and it’s no different with the Toyota Prius ! This Orlando Toyota hybrid was the first mass-produced hybrid vehicle to hit the market, making its debut in 1997 in Japan, and then hitting the international market in 2000. This Toyota hybrid quickly became a best-seller and it continues to impress drivers to this day! Let’s take a look at the history of this popular hybrid vehicle!
- The first generation of this ride made its debut in 1997. The Orlando Toyota Prius’ technology was fined tuned over a period of five years before it was even introduced to the public. The Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive needed to be perfected in order to deliver incredible fuel economy and eco-friendliness!
- Gas prices were starting to rise when this hybrid vehicle debuted, so people appreciated the fact that the first generation of this ride offered an impressive 52 mpg in the city and 45 mpg on the highway.
- The second generation debuted in 2003 and it received a major makeover! This generation of the new Toyota Prius in Orlando upgraded the ride from the compact category to a mid-size sedan! The second generation of this popular ride also introduced an all-electric A/C compressor, making it the first vehicle to offer this in the automotive industry!
Get to know the current generation of the Toyota Prius in Orlando!
Currently in its third generation, this popular Toyota continues to push the envelope! This generation debuted in 2009, offering incredible technology and a sleek style! This ride now offers an aerodynamic exterior that aids in fuel efficiency and better performance under the hood. What can you expect from this current generation?
- Fantastic fuel economy: You can expect to get up to 51 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway, making it one of the most fuel-efficient cars available on the market!
- Incredible technology: Not only will you get the Hybrid Synergy Drive, you’ll get progressive features like a solar panel roof, a touchscreen audio system, Bluetooth wireless streaming, the Toyota Star Safety System, and a backup camera!
- A roomy interior: Like we mentioned, this best-selling Toyota was upgraded to a mid-size ride. This means that there’s more room available! The 2015 model offers 21.6 cubic feet of cargo capacity. This amount can be increased to 40 cubic feet if you fold the rear seats down!
Come check out the king of the hybrid cars today! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road and we can be reached at 888-725-3520!