It’s Throwback Thursday and this week we’re talking about the Toyota Avalon and how it’s changed since 1995 when it was first put on the market! The styling and features may have changed with the times, but the fact that it’s Toyota’s most popular full-size sedan hasn’t!
The Toyota Avalon took the country by storm!
Since the mid-1990s when this Toyota was first released to the public, it has always been known for its powerful V6 engine, spacious interior and longtime reliability!
For 20 years, the Toyota Avalon near Orlando has had an impressive seating capacity but still has enough leg room to keep passenger comfortable! The third generation of this Toyota was released and advertised to have even more leg room!
In 2003, this chic Toyota was modified for a couple of changes! The car became even more stylish after being redone with a new grille, headlights and taillights! Two years later, the whole vehicle got a redesign! The engine and transmission were designed to enhance performance and to be more efficient. Since then, this modern Toyota near Orlando has been transformed and molded to be one of the best-selling full size sedans in America!
This new Toyota near Orlando is better than ever!
The standard V6 engine delivers a substantial amount of power! You would think a vehicle with that much power would have poor fuel economy, but you would be incorrect! This new Toyota near Orlando gets an estimated 21 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway. Power and efficiency are two things you won’t have to worry about missing in this 2015 Toyota near Orlando!
Famous for its roomy cabin, the 2015 Toyota Avalon can seat up to five people! Those sitting in the rear seats have 39.2 inches of leg room and 57 inches of shoulder room! No more calling shotgun, because your friends will be fighting for the back seat on your next road trip!
One large difference from the original 1995 model is that the 2015 model is packed full of all the latest technology!
- The available Entune Audio System with Navigation and App Suite allows you to access so much more than you ever could! Listen to your iPod, connect your phone using Bluetooth or stream music from iHeartRadio!
- The optional Entune Navigation gives you turn-by-turn directions to get you back on the right path when you lose your way.
- Make reservations for dinner, buy movie tickets and check real time weather and traffic conditions using the available Entune App Suite!
- Use the standard integrated backup camera to assist you while parallel parking or getting out of a tight spot!
- Heated front seats will keep you nice and toasty when the temperatures start to drop and you need to seek warmer conditions!
It’s pretty obvious a lot has changed in the 20 years that this classic Toyota has been on the market! If you’re interested in learning more about the Toyota Avalon, visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Rd. 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27!