Sometimes life can get really busy and you forget about important things like replacing the tires on your car. Car tires can be dangerous when they are worn down or bald, so it is crucial to replace them when the time comes. If you drive on extremely worn tires, chances are you will have a tire blowout or get a flat tire. This brings more time, effort and stress that you just don’t need in an already busy life! Make life a little easier by keeping up with routine car maintenance and getting new tires!
New car tires can save your life!
It’s easy to tell when you need new Orlando car tires on your vehicle. You can check them out yourselves and looking for the warning signs.
- Look for the wear indicators on the tread. When the tread and the rubber have been worn down substantially, a rubber bar will begin to show. If this rubber bar wear indicator has appeared on any of your car tires, it’s time to get it replaced.
- The penny test! Grab a penny and stick it between the tread of the tires with Abraham Lincoln’s head facing down. If you can still see Lincoln’s entire head, your tires are worn down because they are less than 1/16 of an inch thick.
- Let the experts decide! Bring your vehicle into our Orlando auto service center to have your tires looked at. If Toyota trained technicians decide you’re in need of some new rubber, they can quickly replace them!
Extremely worn tires are in danger of going flat or exploding. Sometimes tires can’t be fixed or repaired but have to be replaced completely. If you need them, our Toyota Service Center can help you find new car tires that fit your car and meet your needs.
Visit our Orlando auto service center for tire help!
Keep an eye out for the warning signs before it happens to you!
- Bulges, bubbles and blisters on the tires are signs of a tire close to having a blowout! These require immediate attention and should be brought in to have an Orlando Toyota Service Center technician replace it.
- If the sidewalls of the tires have cracks in them, you could have a leaking tire on your hands. This can’t be solved by just a patch job; you’re going to need new car tires!
- Most cars have a low tire pressure light that lets the driver know if any of the four tires are low. If you keeping filling the tires and the light consistently comes on, you should bring it to our Orlando auto service specialists to have it inspected, repaired or replaced.
- Uneven wear also calls for tire replacement. To avoid this, get a tire rotation in Orlando a few times a year.
If you’re still not sure whether you need new tires on your car, call us at (888) 725-3520 to set up an appointment at your convenience because our service department is open every day of the week! If you want, come visit us on State Rd. 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27!