It’s the most wonderful time of the year! There’s holiday decorations and beautiful lights galore, and with any luck, Christmas music everywhere you go. If you will be entertaining at home this season or happen to be in charge of the tunes at your next company holiday party in Orlando, we’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled a list of 25 Christmas songs you’ll want in your holiday playlist for your next get-together. Let’s get started, shall we?
Jingle all the way with these Christmas Songs:
We’ve got a great mix of classic and new school songs in this set, and we’ve got a song to fit different tastes. So, sit back, relax, and get ready to jam to some holiday tunes!
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N’Sync
- All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
- This Christmas by Chris Brown
- Shake up Christmas by Train
- Last Christmas by Taylor Swift
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Michael Buble and Idina Menzel
- Let it Snow by Dean Martin
- Anything from Michael Bublé
- Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix
- Mistletoe by Justin Beiber
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas by Frank Sinatra
- Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer by the Temptations
- So This is Christmas by John Lennon
- Christmas Canon by the Tran-Siberian Orchestra
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by the Jackson 5
- Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
- Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill
- I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peavey
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Johnny Mathis
- Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
- Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano
- The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
- Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
- Winter Wonderland/Here Comes Santa Claus by Snoop Dogg and Anna Kendrick
BONUS: Easy Christmas Snacks for Entertaining!
What’s a good party without some good grub? We’ve made a short list of easy snacks that can accompany your awesome playlist. Whether you’re reaching for something to drink or eat, hot or cold, we’ve got you covered!
- Hot cocoa bar – You can make a cute hot cocoa bar easily! Just get funky Christmas mugs, milk, cocoa, marshmallows, whipped cream, peppermint candy canes, and sprinkles. Then set them up in cute little bowls, label them, and you’re good to go!
- Sugar cookies – Spend quality time with friends and family while you bake. Get into the holidays with Christmas-themed cookie cutters, green and red icing, and sprinkles. If you have kids, this is a great way to get them into the spirit!
- Pretzel M&M Hugs – This delicious treat takes about 20 minutes and only requires three ingredients: plain, square pretzels, M&Ms, and Hershey’s Hugs.
- Christmas tree cupcakes – Go simple with a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Then add coconut flakes (a.k.a snow) and a Christmas tree made of pretzels and green frosting topped with sprinkles, and you’ll be dreaming of a White Christmas with every bite.
Wherever your holidays lead you, from our family of Orlando Toyota dealerships to your family, we hope you have the merriest of holidays!