Are you wishing you had followed up on those 2016 New Year’s resolutions a little more closely now that the year is drawing to an end? Well, it’s never too late to start, and if going green was one of your goals, we have an easy way to kick that resolution into hyper drive. Get behind the wheel of one of our new Toyota hybrids! These Orlando green cars are a great way to do your part for the planet (and did we mention with minimal effort on your part?) and you can say you worked on your resolution for at least PART of 2016. Come explore the 2017 Toyota Prius, 2017 Toyota Prius v, 2016 Toyota Prius c, and more in person today at Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont!
What makes these green cars so eco-friendly?
What makes our new Toyota hybrids so clean and green? Here are a few key points to consider before you get behind the wheel:
- Orlando hybrid cars have a a gasoline engine under the hood, but they also have an electric motor and a hybrid battery. This allows them to swap back and forth between the electric motor and gasoline engine, instead of relying solely on the gasoline engine for power.
- The gasoline engine powers the car when it’s accelerating and moving at high speeds or over long distances, while the electric motor steps up to handle traveling at low speeds, idling, etc.
- The benefits? When you’re swapping off of the gasoline engine in favor of the electric motor, you release less emissions into the air. This means less pollution and in turn, less smog formation.
- You’ll also use less natural resources when you utilize the electric motor, as your car won’t require as much gasoline to get up and going (the Toyota Prius, for example, gets 50 mpg combined). Less gas means a much small bill when it comes to fuel costs for your car!
See how it’s easy and efficient to go green when you get behind the wheel of a new Toyota hybrid at our family of dealerships? All you have to do is turn the key (or push the push button start) and you’re on your way to a cleaner, greener lifestyle!
Explore what a new Toyota hybrid can bring to your drive time!
However, green performance isn’t the only thing that the Toyota Prius family and our other hybrid cars have going for them. Here are a few more highlights:
- Top technology, like touchscreen audio interfaces, Head Up Display, integrated backup camera, and a JBL sound system
- Sleek style, including sedan, SUV, and hatchback designs so you can find the right ride for your preferences
- Unbeatable reliability and performance – did you know that 95% of all Toyota Prius models sold since 1996 are still on the roads?
- Affordable prices – after all, we have big city low prices ready and waiting for you on ALL of our vehicles!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota hybrid? Call Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) or Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) today to schedule your test drive!