When was the last time you had a three-day weekend? Well, this weekend is Memorial Day and hopefully you can celebrate the day with that road trip you’ve been trying to take for months. Whether you’re staying within the state or going someplace new, you should be sure to get your car tuned up for the trip. The auto service team at our Orlando Automotive Family dealerships are here to help make sure your car can handle any road you travel.
Get your car features checked out in Orlando
There are plenty of things to prepare for when setting up a road trip. Don’t let your car miss the prep! Our auto service techs in Orlando will make sure that your vehicle is in tip-top shape before you make any long drives. Some of the features we check during maintenance include:
- Tires – You wouldn’t want to have to waste time changing a flat on the way to your destination, would you? Our auto service team will make sure that your car’s tires have the right amount of pressure before heading out on the road. We’ll also be sure to recommend any rotation or replacement services if we feel like your car needs it.
- Oil – Oil makes sure your engine is well lubricated. Without it, long road trips could be extremely harmful and could cause extreme damage to your engine. We’ll be sure to check the oil levels of your car to make sure it’s satisfactory. We’ll even perform an oil change if needed!
- Battery – Picture it. You’ve had a brief break at a restaurant and you go to turn your car on and it won’t start. Having a battery run out of a charge on you could put a damper on your road trip. Make sure to have both the charge and voltage checked by our auto service team before heading out on your journey. If anything is wrong, we could recommend a new battery and install it for you!
- Headlights – No one wants foggy headlights on a long drive! Our Orlando service centers can recommend products and revitalize them for you so you can drive safely at night.
- Windshield wipers – Having a difficulty with your wipers when driving? If they’re smearing or aren’t really clearing the rain too well, think about getting them replaced at our dealerships! We’ll be sure to help you pick out the right ones for your needs.
- Brakes – Your brakes are probably used more often than you think. That’s why our auto service team would be more than happy to check your brake pads and brake fluid before your road trip.
Affordable auto service before your road trip
If you’re looking to get Orlando auto service before leaving on a road trip, check out our dealerships and service centers in Orlando! Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. Toyota of Clermont is located at 16851 State Road 50 just off the Florida Turnpike.