Shopping for family cars can be overwhelming, especially if it’s your first time doing it. There are so many things to consider before you pull the trigger and make your final decision. You want a vehicle that’s safe for you and your family, one that’s affordable and one that has convenient features that makes parenting a little easier. You should enjoy driving your vehicle and not be stressed out! So our team put together ways to make shopping for Orlando family cars at Toyota of Clermont and Toyota of Orlando easier on you.
Family cars needs vs. wants
Doing your research before you hit the car lot will help make looking at family car in Orlando easier. After you do your research we recommend that you create two lists, things that you need in a family car and things that you want in a family car. We put together example lists that you can modify based on your family’s needs.
- Safety – What safety features are you looking for on family cars? Research and decide on the types of safety features you want in your vehicle such as the LATCH safety system, certain seatbelts and other safety elements that were designed with kids in mind.
- Performance – Do you need an Orlando family car that has all-wheel drive or towing capability? Decide what features are “must haves” for you and what features aren’t.
- Size – Choose what size vehicle you’re looking for. Consider how long you’re going to have your vehicle and the estimated size of your family during that time. Also, if you like having cargo space, you probably want to look at family cars that’re larger than a sedan.
- Fuel economy – Decide how much money you want to spend on gas each week and take a vehicle’s fuel economy into account. If you want an environmentally friendly car or one that has outstanding fuel efficiency, you should consider looking at Toyota hybrids.
- Versatility – How often would you have to change your vehicles interior? Or how often will you have to fit large objects in your trunk? If these things are important to you, you should look at vehicles that have seat folding options, seat removal options or power doors and liftgate.
- Technology – Do you like vehicles with convenient tech features? Then make a list of the features you’re looking for in your new vehicle, like Bluetooth connectivity, a built-in navigation system and a backup camera.
- Cleanability – If you’re looking for a vehicle that’s easy to clean messes up form, you may want to look at family cars in Orlando that have leather seats rather than upholstery ones.
- Style – Decide how important a cars style and design is to you. Do you want to drive a traditional family vehicle or a modern upgraded one?
Great Orlando cars for the family
Here are some of the highly-qualified family cars currently at our family dealerships.
- 2017 Toyota Sienna
- 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid
- 2017 Toyota Prius v
- 2017 Toyota Sequoia
- 2017 Toyota 4Runner
Come into Toyota of Orlando or Toyota of Clermont today! Let our product specialist help you find your perfect family car. Both of our dealerships are open until 10 p.m. every day of the week for you and your family’s shopping convenience.