After all the studying and homework, you can finally say you’ve graduated. The Orlando Automotive Family (OAF) would like to congratulate you on your achievement. Wherever you may be heading, there’s one thing that’s for a certain – a brand new car will make a great first impression. We’ve chosen some new cars from our Orlando dealerships that would be perfect for a new grad like you.
All of the models listed below are eligible for our Grad Rebate program!
Durable new cars for any environment
Sometimes you just need a break from Orlando, or maybe you’re leaving the area for an extended period of time for something less urban. That’s where these new cars come in. OAF has selected these cars as the perfect vehicles for a new grad leaving their hometown.
- The 2017 Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota Tacoma is perfect for anyone who can’t spend their free time indoors. Off-road capability and towing potential makes it the perfect Orlando Toyota to have all your adventures with.
- The 2017 Toyota RAV4. Providing both style and utility, the RAV4 is the perfect combination for a new grad. With technology that keeps you connected and incredible interior features like heated seats, you’ll enjoy every mile of your drive.
There’s plenty of stylish options for new cars in Orlando
Just because you’re looking for a new car that is more than looks doesn’t mean you can’t get a high performing car that looks great. Our Orlando dealerships have plenty of cars to choose from that are more than just an attractive looking four-door. Some of our favorite new cars for grads include:
- The 2017 Toyota Prius c. It’s the hybrid you know and love all grown up. The Prius c gets an outstanding 48 mpg in the city and 43 mpg on the highway. This isn’t you stereotypical hybrid. Bright exterior body colors demands the attention of those around you. And it helps that you’re reducing your carbon footprint in the meantime.
- The 2017 Toyota Corolla. You can’t go wrong with a classic. The Toyota Corolla has been an outstanding car to own for the past 50 years, and the current model isn’t any different. It gets 28 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
- The 2017 Toyota Yaris. This European-inspired new car in Orlando can get you from point A to point B and have you looking stylish the whole drive. It comes with Bluetooth wireless connectivity and smartly designed storage compartments. The Yaris gets 30 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.
- The 2017 Toyota Camry. It’s one of the best-selling cars for a reason. The Toyota Camry gets 34 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway and comes equipped with a V6 engine. This bold car is always a reliable choice that you can trust.
Come into one of our Orlando dealerships and test drive a new Toyota today! Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 next to the Millenial Mall and Toyota of Clermont is located at 16851 State Road 50 just off the Florida Turnpike.