Are you a fan of Toyota SUVs Orlando? Or maybe you’re specifically a Land Cruiser fan. Well, get ready, because a member of the Land Cruiser family is coming back with a brand new look. The new Toyota Prado will feature cosmetic and mechanical changes that’ll be sure to satisfy fans who have been waiting for a new look for this Toyota SUV. While nothing has been confirmed, The Orlando Automotive Family and Toyota of Orlando can make some pretty educated guesses on what features will be included in this new version of the Toyota Prado.
What we know about the new Toyota Prado
This new and updated look on the Toyota Prado will be its first major update since 2009. So, what are some of the features that we expect to see when this Toyota SUV hits the market?
- Styling cues from the Land Cruiser 200 series
- A new front grille
- Updated headlights
- A new rear bumper and taillights
- A stylish interior accented with black and silver
- Vertical touchscreen display
- Safety features that include automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, lane departure assistance, and more!
The new facelifted Toyota Prado is expected to have four engine options. These include a 2.8 L and 3.0 L option for the diesel version, and a 2.7 L and 3.5 L for the petroleum version. And when can you see this new take on a Toyota SUV in action? This model arrives in Japan this September, so we can assume it’ll hit international markets by 2018. We’ll definitely let you know if or when it comes to our dealership in Orlando.
Check out the Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando
While you’re waiting to see the Toyota Prado, why not check out the Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando? The 2017 model has tons of features that you will love including:
- Bold exterior details that work together to form a bold design that will grab attention wherever you go
- A leather-trimmed, heated steering wheel with mounted controls that work with the audio system, Multi-Information Display, and Bluetooth technology
- Four-zone automatic climate control to make sure everyone inside of this SUV is comfortable
- A 5.7 L V8 engine makes the Land Cruiser in Orlando a powerful ride
- The Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System, Crawl Control, and Multi-terrain Select allow for the Toyota Land Cruiser to be able to handle anything you throw at it.
- 14 JBL speakers come standard in the Toyota Land Cruiser, so as this SUV is surrounded by envious stares, you’ll be surrounded by your favorite tunes.
Are you feeling inspired by the Toyota Prado and are now thinking about adding a new Orlando Toyota SUV to your garage in Orlando? Visit Toyota of Orlando today to take a look at our inventory and test drive one of our models! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road, which is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.