The Orlando Automotive Family (OAF) would like to congratulate you on your accomplishment! You’ve put a lot of hard work into your education, and we’d like to reward that. Thanks to Toyota Financial Services, we are excited to offer a college grad rebate to help you buy or lease a new Orlando Toyota! Continue reading to get the details.*
Turn your tassel, and then turn a new set of keys in an Orlando Toyota
We know that all throughout school you were looking for the best deals on food, clothes, housing, etc. Now, our Orlando Toyota dealerships are able to provide you with an incredible deal for purchasing a new car. Some key features of our offer exclusive to recent grads are:
- A $750 rebate. This rebate can be applied on a variety of our new models. These models are the Toyota Corolla, the Toyota RAV4 (excludes the hybrid model), the Toyota Camry (excludes the hybrid model), the Toyota Tacoma, the Toyota Prius c, and the Toyota Yaris. So whatever type of new Orlando Toyota you’re looking for, we have a deal on it.
- Access to the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan. Sometimes you might hit a few snags when trying to purchase a new car, or maybe you’re not sure if you can make that step. This financial plan isn’t too many pages to understand and includes:
The best part about this finance plan? You don’t have to use it only on new Orlando Toyotas. This plan is available to use on Toyota Certified used vehicles in addition to certain new untitled Toyota vehicles.
Meeting our requirements
In order to be approved to take part of the exclusive offer, there are a few requirements that you must be able to meet. But no worries! The requirements aren’t hard to meet…we aren’t trying to keep you out of a new Toyota; we’re trying to put you in one! To use the benefits of the college grad rebate at your Orlando Toyota dealerships, you must:
- Have completed ONE of the following within the last two years:
- Graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program OR graduating from such a school or program within the next six months
- Graduated from an accredited two-year college
- Enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program OR have received a degree from such a program
- Graduated from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) or any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Completed an electrician apprenticeship or certification program through the NJATC and the IBEW
- And have BOTH of the following:
- Employment or future employment within 120 days of your purchase contract date that has a salary sufficient enough to cover both living expenses and a car payment.
- Proof of collision insurance.
To find out more about our college grad rebate and program, contact one of our Orlando dealerships – either Toyota of Orlando at (407) 298-4500 or Toyota of Clermont at (888) 590-6090.
Legal Disclaimers: *Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied toward the down payment on finance contracts. One rebate per finance transaction. Rebate available on contracts executed through September 6, 2017. Only available on select new untitled Toyota models. College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. On approved credit through your participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. First payment may be deferred for ninety-days; finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferred payment not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option financial plan.
Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc.