Despite being a company that started in Japan, Toyota remains devoted to its American market. CEO Akio Toyoda made an appearance at the brand’s annual dealer meeting in Las Vegas last week. The Orlando Automotive Family dealerships, like the Toyota brand, want to ensure we are meeting the demands of our consumers. The thought of satisfying our customers is one of the greatest motivations of Toyota.
Motivations of Toyota to ensure your satisfaction
Toyota wants to make sure that all of our American consumers are well taken care of and that their needs are met. Because of that, there are certain principles that the company believes in and demonstrate across the nation. Some of these include:
- Research and Development – Toyota remains committed to constantly learning what works, and what doesn’t through research and development. Since 2009, Toyota has received more patents than any other automaker. The motivations of Toyota to give you the best Toyota technology and vehicles they can push out and send to dealerships like our locations in Orlando.
- Redesigns of classic models – One of the key motivations of Toyota discussed at the dealers meeting was the upcoming launch of the redesigned, eighth-generation Camry. Toyota believes that they have captured the true spirit of the nation, creating a vehicle that emphasizes its “American-ness.”
- American commitment – Despite being a foreign company, Toyota has strived to treat America as their home away from home. With 10 plants in the nation, and over $921 million in total U.S. donations, this proves just how important the motivations of Toyota toward the U.S. are. They want to ensure a presence that isn’t just about selling cars, it’s providing comfort.
Just like the corporate company motivations of Toyota, we strive to provide the perfect vehicle that satisfy your needs in Orlando. Some of our top recommended new Toyota models in Orlando include:
- 2018 Toyota C-HR – This freshly designed crossover will take you anywhere you need to go, and look good while doing it. Not only is the 2017 C-HR intelligently designed, it comes with intelligent features such as Toyota Safety Sense™ P.
- 2017 Toyota 86 – If you’re looking for a crafted and elite sports car, this is the one for you. You’ll be able to successfully navigate through Orlando traffic with no problem thanks to the 86’s excellent handling and breaking.
- 2017 Toyota Highlander – One of our bestselling SUVs is better than ever. Representing the motivations of Toyota, the 2017 Highlander is perfect for Orlando families big and small.
Visit one of our Orlando dealerships today to learn more about how we strive to meet your needs. Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall and Toyota of Clermont is located at 16851 State Road 50 in between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27.