You like spending your hard earned money on quality products right? Then you’ll be happy to hear about this. Earlier this year Toyota received Kelly Blue Book’s best resale value award. This means that the money you spend on your Orlando Toyota wont’ depreciate as quickly as other car brands might. So let’s breakdown resale value and why your Orlando Toyota is a great quality product.
Resale value is the amount of money that you can get from your used car. This applies to cars you’ve only had a few months and you want an upgrade, or cars that you’ve loved for many years. And who wouldn’t want to get the most out of their car if they’re selling it or trading it in for a new Orlando Toyota? So the saying “more money, more problems” doesn’t apply here.
Our Toyota cars, SUVs, trucks and the Sienna minivan were all top players for resale value. And in some of the individual categories, Toyota took two of the top three spots! So when you’re buying your Orlando Toyota you’re buying a quality investment. Here are some of the top factors that contribute to a car’s resale value.
- Performance- A car’s engine usually matters. Consumers like having a car with an upgraded engine, so could be something worth paying more for. Now this fact usually only applies to sportier cars. But at the end of the day, it ultimately depends on the buyer of the vehicle.
- Safety- Safety features can also increase the value of your current car, but just like upgraded engines it depends on the buyer. Some buyers refuse to buy a car that doesn’t have side airbags, while some people are specifically looking for those cars.
- Comfort- Automatic transmission and sunroofs are shown to be the top two features that add long-term resale value to your car. Modern comfort features such as cruise control and collision alert systems have also been shown to be great features that will pay off in the long run. That being said, most other upgraded features on cars aren’t shown to hold their value for resale.
Orlando Toyota’s top resale value cars
Even though Toyota won the best overall brand award for resale value, we want to highlight some of our cars that performed extremely well in their individual categories. All of these award winning 2017 models can be found right here in Orlando. Here a list of our Toyota models that made the top 10 overall list for resale value:
- #1 – The 2017 Toyota Tacoma
This is the perfect midsize truck that was built for an endless weekend.
- #2- The 2017 Toyota 4Runner
You’ll concur off-roading and city driving in the Toyota Toyota 4Runner.
- #5- 2017 Toyota Tundra
You’ll be able to haul everything you’ve ever wanted in this stylish modern pickup.
So what’re you waiting for? Come on into your local Orlando Toyota dealership today. Both Toyota of Orlando and Toyota or Clermont are open 7 days a week until 10 p.m. every day!